Over 15 years in the business!
A BBC, CNN, Hollywood Award winning voice
The right choice of voice for your spot? Why Not?!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) and Accents:
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Neutral
• English - Pan Asian
• English - International
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV Commercials
• On-Air Promos
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
•Animated Shorts / Films
•Songs / Music Videos
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre, Post and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
East Coast, Singapore
Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
South Indian, Russian, Spanish, Oriental Singlish, Wicked Witch, Cartoon Characters
My Voice Experience
Awards - The short animated film - 'Haptics' won the Best Animated short at the Hollywood Film Festival 2006 held on October 23rd. Did the voice over for the lead role 'Diana' and the voice of the computer. Accent used - North American.
The short animated film - ‘Spycat & the Paper Chase’ developed & produced by NTU ADM, Singapore won the Gryphon Award for best Short Film in the Elements +3 category at the 42nd Giffoni Film Festival held in Italy in 2012.
Studio Work: Voice-overs / Ad Jingles/ Movie Soundtracks / Albums
- Malaysia Truly Asia Campaign - 8, 30 sec TVC’s
- Far East Organization’s Luxury Property - Boulevard Vue
- Ponds (Unilever), 4 instructional corporate videos for regional distribution
- Ponds Age Miracle - Anti aging cream corporate video
- Surf Excel Matic - a series of 10 promo tutorials for a washing machine brand
- 7-UP Billboards airing on BBC Entertainment
- BBC Aired Mytra.com & Top Gear Interstitial
- BBC Aired Vietnam Tourism TVC Promo
- BBC Aired Seoul Infinitely Yours Tourism Promo
- CNN Aired Taiwan Tourism TVC Promo
- CNN aired promos for Nokia Siemens Networks
- The Singapore Science Centre educational video
- NTU Animated Shorts character voices
- Impersonations for NTU, Singapore
- iphone app for Nestle produced by Ogilvy & Mather
- E&O Berhad Property Development
- CoSpace Property Corporate Promo Video
- HCA Hospice Service
- Audio book series Tigers Quest and Tigers second quest
- Radio spots for MGM (Metro Goldwyn Mayor)
- Did lead vocals & voiceovers for popular brands like ‘Frooti’ and ‘Mother Dairy Ice Cream’
- Solo artist for a Christmas Album – ‘Rocking Christmas’. Sang the famous ‘Silver Bells’.
- On-hold message / Voice Prompts - 'Messages on Hold' talent bank member.
- Ad Jingle for the ‘Orange’ Radio spot advertisement
- Jingle tracks & Character Voice overs for animated short films for Future Thought
- Jingles for corporates like Videocon and Palmolive
- Corporate Presentations
Trained with Jean Ann Vollenweider-Kingdom – Fellow of the Trinity college of music, London who is a professor of the Royal school of Music for voice modulation, scales and pitch control.
Worked for a world class, multiple award winning Animation Studio (Future Thought Productions) for over 5 years and have handled several projects which included voice casting, voice acting and scripting. Have worked closely with award winning animation directors for short animated films.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A Condenser Vocal microphone with Edirol 24 bit / 96KHz USB Audio capture and Garage band audio editing software package for audio processing. Files can be converted to High quality MP3, AIF or WAV format.
I also write scripts for billboards, interstitials & animated shorts - The short animated film ‘Haptics’ - I wrote, won ‘Best Animated Short’ at the Hollywood Film Festival 2006. Played the lead role and the voice of the computer. I write funny, humorous lyrics to popular songs, compose original tunes and pen copy for magazines, greeting cards, short films, documentary shorts. I have also dabbled in theatre.